Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday plus a bithday

Yes, today should be a great day. First, it's my g-daughter's 6th birthday - sort of. Her real birthday is the 2nd but that's a school day so it has been upped a little bit. But she is only 6, so anytime 'around' her real birthday is fine.

There are several other issues going on about that but I will go into that if it really plays out.

My g-daughter's school took a group photo in honor of the state trooper that was killed in the line of duty...

Also I have a copy of her first art assignment for the new year...
Now it is off to her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...