Saturday, August 8, 2015

Just too dang hot

Saturday around 2pm it was just too dang hot. I normally take the dog out about every couple of hours and then he and I sit on the porch enjoying the breeze. But not today. Oh, there was a gentle breeze but it just too hot, it felt like someone turned the oven on and left the oven door open.  Even the dog decided he wanted to come in.
He and I just decided we had had enough and came inside.
 
Even our cats refused to slip out. It was too hot. I looked around the living room and three cats and the dog where sleeping enjoying the cool air and me, I just started typing here.
 
Sunday was even worse and Monday is told it is going to be the WORSE yet. And it IS hot out there all ready - at 11:00am.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...