Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Alone - again

Each day this week and next I will be alone in my on thoughts, work, shopping, eating, texting, etc., etc., etc. My wife is working a music camp this week and next from about 9-5:30 each day. Then she goes off to do her evening activities - Community band, face-painting etc. There is a concert each Monday in June which I might go to or not.

Me? I just piddle around the house doing little  jobs here and there. I have tossed garbage cans full of my old teaching stuff so I don't have to look at it anymore. I have tossed book, trinkets, materials. Years worth of items that meant so much are and have been tossed. I have given away so much to others who are teaching the same thing as I have. My love is now just a memory and even that is beginning to fade.

I have been washing clothes, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming the living room carpet, texting my sister. I am trying to find things to do. I went to Wal*Mart just to walk around getting the exercise I need and spent a whopping 20 bucks. I check emails all day long, I am posting things here just fill up my time. 

I fix lunch which is not real healthy but it is what I want to eat. I cut the grass, weed-eat the curb,  swept out the garage, just keep busy as much as I can.

Tomorrow is another day just like today. 

Today I am writing this, watching a Netflix movie on cartooning, which was very informative, and now I'm thinking about going outside and cutting the yard. I've had lunch, done everything else I needed to do so I'll just go cut the grass. Nobody can tell me NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...