Sunday, March 29, 2015

Boring day

Here it is, the first day of spring, my daughter's birthday, the day I went to a knee seminar, and finally made the decision to go ahead a have my knee surgery. I even scheduled my first appointment. It's not that I don't know the doctor. He did my wife's two shoulder surgeries. It's coming after a year of putting it off but dealing with the heartache.

I have been surfing the web looking at the item called AFO and Drop Foot and I came across X-Strap.com and they have product called a Dorsi-strap. After reading all the reviews about it I ordered one to try to slove my drop foot problem. It sounds almost to good to be true. We'll see when it comes in.

Today I got the FIRST purchase on my side shop at TN. It was not much but at least I now know there are real humans out there. The sale was for nothing but a $1.50. But hey it is something. My TPT store will be sending me a PayPal deposit of over $125. Still not as much as all those elementary teachers but it is at least something for this retired, crippled, old former middle school Louisiana history teacher.

Been sitting outside just enjoying this spring-like weather and breeze. It has been so nice. No rain, no coldness, no strong winds, nothing like some of the rest of the countries getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...