Monday, March 16, 2015

7 new products today

I have been very busy today. Almost too busy. I created 7 new items to upload today. Now understand none of them are on sale but they are cheap enough anyway. I have uploaded them to both TPT and TL. The other sites will just have to make do without them

Why do I even post things here. No one reads this. Even since I have posted this on my websites, Tweeter, and Facebook and it does nothing. Oh well. This is just therapy for the soul I guess.

Even with all the mistakes I just made a few hors ago, no one commented on them. I cleaned them up so it should be okay for now. But anyway, I just blog here because I feel I need too. E my tweeter account does not seem to get any hits. Am I just alone in this world as a retired teacher?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...