Sunday, February 8, 2015

Weekend notes....

Saturday morning, and we'll see what today brings. Yesterday I just wanted to go somewhere. ANYWHERE, just get out of the house. We did really go anywhere, I texted my sister but she was babysitting her GD and so that didn't happen. I ended up going to bed EARLY, about 8PM. I did get a GOOD nights sleep. I got up about 7:00AM, checked my emails, read the newspaper online, did a very quick of FB, then came over here to see what's happening - which is nothing.

Life is just turning out to be one big bore.

--------
And like that, Saturday is gone. Now it is on to Sunday. Things done generally work out like you plan at 8AM. They always take different turn, twists, etc. I done know that we are going to church later - I think. After church we will come home for dinner - I think. And after that who knows where the bay will take us. Okay, you see what I know and don't know.

I finally found lots of middle school blog contacts. Now I hope that means lots of CONTACTS FOR MY BLOG. now it means I have to get serious with this blog.

We did go to church and did have a nice lunch here at the house. I have then spent my time surfing the internet for other middle school sites to add to my list. I am hoping that some back folks will stop by for a visit it I join their page. I am now on sever folks email list also.

Just started my Google+ website - MrE-Old Man and His Blog

It has been a wild afternoon, actually I am now getting hits to my email every hour for my blog. Maybe I did find out where all the middle schoolers "live". They are on Bloglovin'. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...