Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesday and no PT today....

It is exciting - sort of - to not have PT today. I have things I want to do. Things I plan to get do. The sun is shinning. Life is good - or as good as it is going to get. I hope to go sit with my sister tonight and catch up on all the lastest gossip.

What do you get when things are looking better. A kick in the butt because at 9 AM things look good and by 10AM things could mean you are at the hospital. I would rather just slide through and tell you later how things went.

Late yesterday I checked in at Xanga.com, my other blog from years ago, and found almost everyone of my followers gone The site was now charging an arm and a leg and another arm and...just say a LOT of money now to host our blogs. Guess they don't need me anymore or anyone else for that matter. They went from $12 to now $48 a year. Goodbye Xanga.

I have been busy post teaching material on https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Louisiana-History-Teacher and http://www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/LaTraveler It is just a small way of making a bit of change in retirement. No, I am not getting rich. I know there are elementary teachers who have made over a million dollars a year but I am THRILLED to have made a 1,000 a year. I am just a simple middle school teacher teaching a simple state level history course - nothing the average teacher from around the country could use.

As I said earlier  in this post, things could change and they did. I have not left the house today. It's cold outside and my wife had things to do so she left to go deliver those items. Then she went to work face painting tonight at kids night at CiCi's pizza. I left to eat a bowl of steamers green beans and potatoes. Not bad.

Right now it's about 38 outside and getting colder, light rain. When my wife gets home I will be ready for bed. tomorrow is more PT. But hey, I have done a few things around the house this evening and have a few more to go before bed.

Y'all have a good evening - even though no one reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...