Saturday, January 31, 2015

Friday without PT but it's really Saturday AND boring

Friday was a no PT day but I still worked all morning long on things that should have been taken care of months ago. First, my wife left to take my G-daughter to school and then to help get everything ready for honor band......

Wait, it's Saturday, so what's going on today?

Nothing. My wife left early for her full day at SWLA Honor Band and I have been alone all day. Which sound like a cool day but it's not. I've washed two loads of towels, gone shopping for cat and dog food primarily, eaten a very small lunch, watched a Netflix film on my laptop, taken the dog out several times, checked my email on my phone and twiddled my thumbs. That's about it.

As I said, nothing special. When my wife does finally come home about 5ish she will not want to go out to eat. She'll say she is too tired.

So I will just sit around the rest of the night. Tomorrow we will head to church then come home and sit again. Basically, I can't wait till PT Monday.
*********
It's funny that no one every reads these things. I have a few followers but I don't think they even read this. Generally I could write whatever I wanted and no one would "tell".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...