Thursday, October 6, 2011

Big deal, in and out in an hour


Yesterday I got to meet and have my photo taken with the First Lady of Louisiana, Supriya Jindal, when she made a presentation at our school. I waited through the whole workshop with our first graders, her speeches, her welcoming by the school and her teaching of a elementary class but I did get it.

It meant a lot to me to have the photo to add to my collection of photos with former governors, senators, and actors from Louisiana. I manage only 30 second speaking with her but it was enough. She will never remember me but at least I have it now. And the state police didn’t say a thing. They scooped her out right afterward to take her to her next gig I suppose.

Five state troopers, a total lockdown of the school, disrupted lunch for 1st graders, but it's all in the life as a politician I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...