Saturday, July 6, 2019

No doctors?????????

It has been six months - over six months now - and we get a full week without having to see a doctor. WOW ! What an exciting time. My BS, BP, and weight are all great but have been getting better since my last personal doctor's quarterly visit.

The Wound Care Center doctor is planning a visit with the AFO, leg brace nurse to replace my OLD one from when I had my mini-stroke years ago which left me with a "drop foot" on my left side - which is where the heel wound is.

For six months I did not have to deal with the drop foot because they wrapped my leg with Coban Non-Sterile Self-Adherent Wrap, but now they no longer wrap it and I'm in a regular shoe I might need it.

I got up early this morning, did my excel sheet for my own doctor, read the paper (online), checked emails, ate my breakfast of yogurt and started washing some of my clothes then working on this blog. Later, I have to work on a couple of my TPT lesson ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...