Saturday, June 16, 2018

Money, money, money

Why oh why do I have to spend money before I get to see what I am spending money on? This morning I went to a site that I was really interested in and EVERYTHING said FREE but when I got to the last click it said they needed my CC# or PayPal # and I went NOPE. I decided to walk away - for now at least.


I have tried to stay with Charity Preston of the Teaching Blog Traffic School as much as I can. She has been connecting me to many people, blogs, Facebookers as possible and I want that. Maybe she can get me connected to the right folks at the right time. Maybe she might get me to move to the right blogging platform too.

I have tried blogging here and at xanga  for a long time but both have been more "hit and miss" than regular. Since I was fored to medically forced to retire it has been more miss than hit. I have tried to have someting to say on a regular basis but there are just days....well you know.

My blogs are like this one; nothing really to say except for what I am workig on TPT which right now is more Louisiana Parish matching game and cleaning up my online store at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mres-History-Emporium and just hoping people will visit.

More later after I read my emails from Charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...