Thursday, October 19, 2017

We went out to eat and.....

We went out to eat and talked a great deal about how to deal with the kittens illness and my wife's father and my daughter's needs and my wife's anxiety and well a bit of everything but we still had a great meal - sort of. Both of us left the restaurant with a stuffed feeling, needing Tums or some type of antacids meds.

We then drove out to the country to measure for the appliances we/my daughter might need out there. On the way back we stopped at the Dollar Store to get some Tums  and boy did that do the trick. Within a few minutes we both felt much better.

Came back to find dog had bad diarrhea, which meant a visit to Vet thinking he might had gotten what kittens have. But my wife read up on it and discovered it might just be stress. She had fused at him the day before and REALLY fused at him; which she never does.

We took him in the next morning only to find out he was clear of any kitten parasites and it was only stress related to fussing and lack of attention the past five weeks. we have been making an effort to not leave him out of his normal attention getting. The cat either.

We did not go out to eat either that day and just stayed home except for going out to order all the items my wife/daughter needed/wanted for country house.

They are delivering them today so after lunch we will head back to country to wait on them. More tomorrow,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...