Saturday, October 14, 2017

Things going well.....

Things are going well on the health front and the kitten front. It seems to be almost a daily improvement with the kittens. They are eating well with very little mess, sleeping well, being able to be played with, being gentle with their claws, playing well, all the things kittens should do.

My wife is doing much better now also. The anxiety meds seem to be working well plus the idea that the kittens are leaving us more time. We actually had time after 'luper' yesterday to stop by my sister's house and visit for a while.

They seem to be getting healthier, getting bigger, and not having any health issues. They are using their litter box on a regular basis, drinking water sometimes. and not being 'antsy' with their meals.

They play very well in the mornings between about the time I get up - 6:30ish - to the time I get my wife up - about 8:30ish. They don't make any noise, don't fight, they go to the litter box, and act like normal kittens should.

I fix them a "snack", a mix of watered-down small dry cat food which fills the need to make noise, climb my pants legs, scratch me, just the normal thing they do early in the morning. It also allows me to read the paper eat a little breakfast and let my wife sleep in for a while longer.

I have to keep checking on them from time to time because they get VERY quiet in the kitchen.

I just check them and they are all napping now after their early morning 'snack'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...