Tuesday, August 1, 2017

It may be....

It maybe just some time off but it means there is just something that needs to be done. I tend to have time to think when it is nice outside. The weather is COOL, not cold but cool at least for July as a front moved thru and push out the humidity which is/was nice. I even got to rock out on the front porch with the cat and dog and it was NICE. I hated to come inside.

I have been working on another TPT lesson idea about Social Media in Social Studies. It is going well for now but not near finished.
I have lots to do to complete this but the ideas are there now I just need to finish it. I spent nearly all night thinking about this and got up early to start on it. The cover is there, the teacher info is done and part of the worksheets are done. I just need to sit down and finish it - which is tuffer than you might think.
 
My grandson and his wife just posted some of their wedding photos which are very cool. I really like this one from the end of their wedding. It is so Marine of him and his fellow Marines. He said they got over 750 photos but he only posted about 100 of the best.
 
I spent part of the day out in the country cutting grass again until it just got to HOT to keep going.
 
My wife is work kid's day at CiCi's for my son but generally she will make nearly nothing but she enjoys her day there. She will bring our granddaughter home to spend the night since her mom has to go in to work early tomorrow. But that's okay with me.
 
I have been to Wal*mart to pick up a few items plus I went by Dominos Pizza (but not for pizza) and when I get out later I will go up to Walgreens to pick up my meds for the month.
 
After I eat lunch I plan to go take a short nap, or as I tell my - a catnap. After that I will take the dog out and maybe sit out on the front porch and rock myself to near sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...