Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Morning

Boy, it looks so great right now...

I hope it stays this way; BUT I know it won't. It's gonna rain, probably around noon today just like yesterday.

We got out yesterday around noon with a cloudy sky but no rain. We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to visit with my daughter-in-law, Bayli's mom. Before we could get out of store it was rumbling big time. I came out to get into car a saw a hug flash on lightening just to the south. Within minutes it began to rain.

We had to finish our business by driving across Lake Charles and making the drive we have to go thru a  monsoon - a HARD monsoon. We got to the other side of town and the rain stopped.

-------
By 1PM it is raining again.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...