Saturday, July 2, 2016

Murder Saturday

As I was looking thru various emails, webpages, and other TPT middle school projects and ideas; I started thinking about the old TV show "Murder She Wrote". It made me start thinking about a historic murder in Louisiana history, the one of LaSalle back in the late 1600s.

I began to slowly put things together, the history, the questions that might have been asked, etc. The project is far from being ready but it's another idea in the works.

I did get all the grass cut this morning at our city house. Now LATE  this afternoon I need to weed-eat the fruit trees, fence line, mailbox, edge of house, etc. It is just to hot right now to do any of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...