Thursday, June 16, 2016

It is just too hot

It was too hot to work outside today. My plans were to go to the country and cut grass but the heat index was to miserable. Maybe tomorrow.

So I stayed inside in the AC and worked on my TPT projects. One was a FREEBIE which I stole off the internet then redid for Louisiana parishes.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/LOUISIANA-Parish-Travel-Guides-project-2597129

It came out easy and I just uploaded it - again for FREE. I don't want to steal and make money of someone else's work.

I have gone and sat outside on the porch but it is to hot for even that. I hate to say it but today is an "inside day".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...