Friday, February 26, 2016

Sitting here alone again

Why must I have to sit? I still want to do things.

I just posted on a TPT forum just to see if I get ANY visitors.

I sit here alone and just dream of my days teaching middle school and working each day with my students and mentoring student teachers. I miss those days. Now I spend my days TRYING to email my former fellow teachers but none seem to have time for me  anymore. Retired and off the screen so to speak.

A lot of them have retired themselves and I never hear from them. The ones who are still teaching just forgot about me I guess. Three years retired and I guess I just don't matter anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...