Thursday, February 4, 2016

NIGHT BEFORE LAST WASN'T GOOD EITHER BUT....

Night before last was bad but I got through it just the same. I was up every two hours it seems, then when I got back to bed I was out in just a couple of minutes.  I am waiting on AZO to kick in in a day or two and then maybe...

Last night was better but not great but better. Once I got up to put the cat out of the bedroom, I went back to sleep and did not wake up or get up till nearly 8AM. That was good or 'gooder'.

Today I spent the day walking the dog, chasing the cats around, and watching TV, checking emails.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...