Tuesday, February 2, 2016

IT WASN'T BUT THAT'S OKAY - FOR NOW

It wasn't a great night last night but not a bad one either. My AZO product did not work -

but it was not supposed to. The box said to take it 3 times a day for two weeks and I JUST got started. Here's hoping it will work in the long run.

I have been searching Pinerest for ideas that I can turn into history worksheet items. I spent the morning looking through school webpages for teacher friends who I can 'steal' from because they NEVER send me we stuff I ask for.

I ended up fixing a second bowl of oatmeal this morning just because I was hungry. Now I going to go wake up the dog and take him out for his "business trip" then come in and feed him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...