Monday, February 1, 2016

Last day of first month of 2016/first day on new month

It is the LAST day of FIRST month of 2016.

I'm glad its over but sad to see it come. There are many, many bad things about this day. First, it means I'm getting OLDER and that's really sad.

Second, it means one day closer to the end which is scary. I have always known the day was coming but now it FEELS closer. The nights have been more unusual in that I'm up every couple of hours but than again I'm asleep again like normal. I think I gonna try...

just to see if any of them work for me. One more pill in my pill box.
 
- - - - - - - - - - -
Now it is day one of the NEW month. I had a great sleep last night. Up only once and woke up at 7AM and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...