Thursday, February 18, 2016

Bucket List 101

You got it. I need to have a "Bucket List" before I kick the bucket or get to old to do anything. Due to my medical problem and my lack of funds I need to make my list NOW before it get even more TOO late. May of the things I have wanted to do are pretty much out of reach so here goes - my Top Ten Bucket List....

1. I want to win the PCH $5,000 a week for life contest.
2. I want to stop going to the bathroom every 2 hours at night.
3. I want to sleep well every night.
4. I want to sell even more on TPT.
5. I want my health to get better, allowing me to do more.
6. I want to walk better and more which means my 'drop foot' gets better.
7. I want to be able to spend more quality time with my GD.
8. I want to live to be in my 90s like my dad and FIL - that is at least 27 years.
9. I want to keep this blog up til I am at least 90+.
10. I want to leave room for anything I have not thought of.


You noticed I did not say a thing about getting back to teaching/coaching/umpiring. I have mentally give those up.

While I am thinking about MY bucket list I am still working on items for my TPT store such as...
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/HISTORY-Tab-Booklet-Figures-2398020
It keeps me active doing something that works my brain.
 
Now back to my bucket list - lets see.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment