Sunday, December 6, 2015

Last 'alone' day

Today is my last 'alone' day; well sort of. My wife has her Messiah concert late this afternoon, then she gets to come back home before starting her week all over again.

Yesterday, I got the carpet steam-cleaned, the Christmas tree up, and my university football team's game on TV - which they lost. Today I still have to walk the dog, head to church then go by Wal*Mart to pick up a tree skirt, get some label stickers, and some small boxes, plus I need to wash the last load of clothes, put up the last load of dishes etc.

Of course, the sun has to come up FIRST, then I can start my day. By the way my BP & BS & weight counts were great this morning. It will feel strange not to be 'alone' anymore.

My TPT item was posted in an email this morning - along with LOTS of other items. It is what it is.

Sun is up but the dog is not. At least, not yet.

Been to Wal-Mart at about 8 am, shopped a bit, came home and got ready for church. Church took about TWO  hours due to coming back of ladies from A.C.T.S. retreat. Then, we had a luncheon for the women and their families which took another hour. After that, my wife took off for her Messiah concert - her 44th year and the concert's 75 year. After that she is going to run up to civic center for my grand-daughter's girl scout singing of Christmas carols. By then it will be dark-thirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...