Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Midweek and still working...

It is midweek and I am still busy working on my task cards for TPT and listening to Pandora in the background. My choice today is the Dallas String Orchestra. They are cool. My TPT project is this one....
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/LOUISIANA-Transition-Era-Populism-Task-Cards-2175525

and it has taken over 15 hours to get it done this far. I still have 2 or 3 sections to go in this chapter.

My wife is still sleeping, I have taken the dog out, eaten by breakfast - a banana - set back to work on this item. I have read the paper, answered emails, searched items from Stage etc.

You can see why this project it taking forever.

I finally got them done. Wow, at least the next chapter is done. I did a set of 'what if' questions for the Huey Long chapter.

I am now 'working' on my next set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...