Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday- hooray!

It has got to be fun today. It is the end of the week but not the end of everything I am doing.

I got up EARLY, about 5:30, and got online. I am also working on several new TPT items as I see my online store's account slowly move higher and higher as emails keep rolling in.

I am currently working on a 'bundle' of Louisiana items that are just little 'bits' of info that don't really amount up to a major project.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/My-Louisiana-Bundle-2139868
It includes a Dot-to-Dot map of Louisiana, a Pick-a-Parish project, an African American internet assignment and other single, simple items. It's all little bits of me from my years of teaching.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...