Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Doctor visit, yard cutting, & Anniversary of hurricane

It's all coming together for a very busy day her in SW Louisiana. I started my day very early due to the fact that I have a doctor's appointed this morning. Was voice mailed the notice yesterday as a reminder. I'm not sure what it is ford other than I think it's about my 'drop foot' and just to check on me. It's also just another way for them to get more money out of me.

I'll let you know when I get back. from my visit.
(Dr. visit was a 3-month diabetics checkup. Everything scored VERY WELL plus the Dr. loved my new brace and all the paperwork on it that I brought to her.)

I still have yard work to do here. (Cut the rest of our side yard and the backyard. All done except the weed-eating.)

Now I'm just going to eat lunch, sat and cool off till about 4, then go get gas for my car and heal 20+ miles to the country to cut grass out there. (Got back from cutting in the country. Got 2 acres done before it got to late to see and I got tired and hot. Came home to shower and think about supper.)

Just an note to the fact that 10 years ago we were forced out of our home a escaped to the Dallas/Fort Worth as hurricane Rita hit our area. We did not have MAJOR damage, just lots of trees down and had our garage was collapsed under one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...