Saturday, March 7, 2015

The "new" Louisiane Puchase

It has been a while since I have been here but it's time to take one last stab at this. Currently I am running a major sale of my online Louisiana items on both of my teacher websites,,,https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Louisiana-History-Teacher and http://www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/LaTraveler both are deep discounts. One site will only allow me 20% off everything and the other will allow 50%. I've done both. We will just see which does the best. One still I am only doing the items that have done nothing in the last two years the other everything I have posted the last two months.

It's not about the money...it's about the sales, the interest, to emails, the comradery amongst teachers.

I really just want to help build a base of Louisiana teachers around the state. Heck, I really do not even get people here who read this site so I feel like I am just talking to the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...