Saturday, March 14, 2015

Made the $49 committment to "nothing"

Okay. I spent my money and just have to play the waiting game and see if anything grows from my new shop at TeacherLingo. I have to pray that this work just as I prayed about TPT and ultimately it did begin to work. Sure, I'm not making a killing but at least the site is now turning a profit. Hopefully, Lingo will do the same.

It did take a lot of agonizing over it yesterday but in the end, it seems like the better site. I am going forward with the choice an copying things over from TPT in hopes that something will click.

You know that even after I have paid my premium, my comments to the forums still do not post. I emailed them and hope to get a reply soon.

I just checked my email and had 17 emails about items that just sold on TPT - 17. Wow. Yet still NOTHING on any of the other sites.

I also have been posting "Which SALE is better, the one at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Louisiana-History-Teacher or the other at http://teacherlingo.com/resources/latraveler/productlist.aspx
tell me?" comments on my Twitter and Facebook pages just to see if it gets ant responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...