Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Depression sets in AGAIN!


Again it is beginning to depress me. I hate this time of the year since I can’t buy the gifts I want, I can’t go where I want. I can’t do what I want, I don’t get a pay check and I feel so left out. Oh I will make it through til the first of the year but things won’t be normal. The weather tears me down, my knee tears me down, my “mini-stroke” tears me down, no having school tears me down, a broken tractor in the country tears me down, I can go on and on and on….

My brain wants better but all this is holding me back. PT is going good – so to speak, every day I just live to get to the night so I can go to bed and sleep for 10-12 hours. I don’t but I can at least wish. 

The weather is bad down here in south Louisiana; tonight it is supposed to get to 27 or below. Things are not looking up. My wife is planning a Thanksgiving feast tomorrow for our kids and her dad. I just want to get past the day - period. We tend to not go out to shop on Black Friday so that helps. I will most likely be assigned tree duty and lighting duty for the house. We were not able to book rooms for the All-State band conference this past weekend due to the LSU game over booking rooms in Baton Rouge – the first time in 18 years for us. Saved us money – I guess. We are not going to the RennFaire in Texas this year due to the cold air – that’s saves us money again. It is all DO NOTHING time that I hate.

1 comment:

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...