Friday, January 18, 2013

Another day another post


Do you really believe how many people you have to scroll through just to get “HERE”? It is crazy and getting worse. I understand the fact that this site gets no comments. The middle school section of blogs is over-crowded if you want to find the one area you need. Most of us are subject dependent and we are not like the elementary teachers.

I don’t have a problem with the fact that I am so stuck on my own subject and I have gotten over the fact that no one really comes to see me. It is just a fact of the job. I teach a ‘no name subject’ in a very little ‘cared for state’ in a ‘little bitty school’ on the south end of the state where we don’t even get much notice from our own state let alone the rest of the country.

I blog on another site when I want comments and fee back but even then, I tend not to blog on a regular basis. I like – no LOVE to read other peoples blogs and I love looking through the blogs here almost daily but I have a tendency to not post nearly as often as I should.

I have found my blog on the first 20 or 30 and then sometime I have to scroll through everyone before I can find mine. Maybe Paul needs to create “sections” so we can find ourselves faster. Oh well, that’s today’s comments. Guess I better get ready for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...