Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Emails beginning to come in...


Over the last few months my sells were very flat to almost nothing. But in the current quarter they have been shooting up. I am glad to see “product sold” emails almost every day and especially the ones that come several times a day. I know I am not up to what other have been doing but at least now I can say “I am selling items on TpT” and that is so cool.

I makes me want to work hard to come up with new things to add to my ‘store’. I have 50 now and lots of others that I just never uploaded. But now I see where I just might need to get more up here. I also have seen what is and what isn’t selling so I have an idea what types of things need to be added.

Expect to see more as the weeks roll on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...