Sunday, April 29, 2012


Things are beginning to happen around my site as more and more people seem to be stopping by. They are emailing me and looking over my items. I have told several of them that I would be glad to have them try my items and then let me know what they think. I would be glad to re-do the item for them if I need to.


It seems they want just a little bit of information and they then run off and try the material. Hopefully they like what they bought. Several of them have said my items are too cheap so now what do I do? Increase the price a bit? Do I post even more items? I have a jump-drivr full of items that I have used all year but only a few here.

We are about to start SAT testing this week so I really will not have time to upload much as I have to take care of my students during this week. I am doing “read aloud” for a few special needs students this year. Next week I can upload more items. Special request items that I have been asked about that I have.

I will also re-price a few items, do a new pricing schedule for my new items, and take down a few items that have not sold at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...