Saturday, August 12, 2017

Blogging TpT teachers again....

I just sent this email to all my followers and fellow teachers at TeachersPayTeachers....

Hello Fellow Educators and Followers,

It is mid August and let the fun begin.

The school supplies are in the stores, the children/students will be/are entering our classrooms now/soon.  This is my favorite time of the year – always has been, always will be!

There is no telling where you are in the opening of school – first week, two weeks away, been in school a week,, preparing for school, into first chapter – who knows. But I do know you "may be" looking  around TpT for items that will help you throughout the weeks, months, the year and here they are. Here is a big 25% off Sale and I would do larger if I could – promise me, I've been in your shoes. Anything helps. Email me personally if you need help and I will see what I do/create/prepare for you.

This means ALL items in my store are marked down 25%.  Yes, over 575 items on SALE!

Also, I've been busy updating and uploading many new items over the summer.  Please take a minute to check out a few of these items. I even uploading some yesterday and today. They are all on SALE now.

Finally, I want to thank you for your support and wish you a SUPER start to your 'new' year.  I hope I can continue to help you and your students throughout the new school year with new and innovative lessons, activities and projects. Be sure to email me or comment on my TpT site.

Best of luck with the start of the school year, and like I always say, "Work smarter, not harder!"

Greg "MrE"                                   https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mres-History-Emporium

My email                                                                              latraveler@bellsouth.net

My blog                                                                                                          http://mres-historyemporium.blogspot.com/

My FB page                                                                     https://www.facebook.com/mre01

My Twitter page                                                           https://twitter.com/@louisianateach
 
I just wanted them to know that I currently have all my online store on sale. That means all 575 items even the ones I uploaded yesterday are on sale. I would love to do them 50% off but TpT won't let me.
As I looked I realized just how long I have been on TpT and just how man items I have created over the years. Mostly middle school history items but I have been branching out over the past year.
I haven been creating more high school items more art items and more ELA type items. I have been on since 2010 and even more so since my mini-stroke in 2013.
I want a "job", no I don't want a job, yes I heard about a "job", yes I emailed about the job, then I sent my resume, then I got a phone call. and was told the position was already filled. But I did learn they did want me but I'm on the waiting list - HIGH on the waiting list.
The job is "teaching" job of sorts. Mentoring high school students working on their final credits towards graduation - just like my grandson did before he went off to the Marines.
But if I can get this job it would get me out of the house 3-5 days a week, 20 hours a week, no duty, no lesson plans, nothing but helping kids (students) black, white, Asians, etc who really want to learn and finish school. No trouble makers, no disturbing class, just workers.
Neat.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...