Monday, September 5, 2016

It has been....

It has been a long time since I have been here. Today is no different but it is Labor Day and I really I can't go do what I "really" want to do because of the dang rain. It seems like I have been stopped every few days because of the rain. The days it does not rain it HAS  rained which makes my yards soft and mushy.

It has to hot to go outside. I tried to weed-eat the fence-line around our yard but it was to dang hot. I want to weed-eat around my orange trees but the sun is either blazing hot or it is raining. I just can not wait till fall - October.

Finally, by 9PM I figured out I need to redo my Saints Word Search and did.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/2016-17-New-Orleans-Word-Search-2771211

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...