Thursday, July 14, 2016

Granddaughter

We have our granddaughter again today. Actually, my wife has her since she is a "mawmaw's girl". She normally does nothing with me. Not that I don't want too. She just favors her grandmother because "she plays with her" and I don't - at least that's the way she has always THOUGHT. Even with that I still love her big time.

Her grandmother swimming today at SPAR  then my sister came over and asked if my GD want to swim this afternoon with her GD. As soon as she got home from SPAR she 'told' me I was taking her to my sister's to swim some more.

She spent about a total of five hours in the water today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...