Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday and home alone again

It's Friday and I should be saying TGIF but with it being the last day of Harp Camp PLUS the Harp Camp concert is late this evening...I am simply "Home Alone".

I have a few things I have planned to do but nothing major.  I need to go to Wal*Mart to get some extra dog treats plus maybe some cat treats. I will check on my cereal to see if it is back in stock, and I plan on getting a Subway sandwich. But other than that, I will just waste away the day....

The day has been boring already. I did get the trash out for pickup, I did walk the dog, I did sit on the porch for a bit. I have piddle around on a few TPT items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...