Wednesday, July 6, 2016

back to normal

Things are back to normal this morning. My wife's sister left and headed back 'home' to Fort Worth this morning. She has no 'home' since she sold it before she came down but she went 'HOME'. She will be staying in a hotel while her apartment is being made 'ready'.

My wife and I knew there was no way she was going to stay three weeks down here waiting on the apartment. There was no way her dad could stand her. He's 90 and very set in his ways. She is 63 and very OCD and set in her ways. She came to spend 'some days' with us but even that did not work. She and my wife clashed.

My SIL does not work at all and can't get alone with people. Add all the above to the fact that she brought her dog with her did not help matters. She is VERY over-bearing, is bipolar, 'self assured', demanding, and always 'knows everything' and is always RIGHT.

It was TIME for her to go home.

I got nothing done. I tried to 'teach' her home to post things on TPT since she was a math teacher for a while but she didn't want to do that. She would just rather live off her dad's money - which is running out. She knows he has more money that he says. She has been taking his money for years and years and years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...