Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Working on my NEXT project

I began my day by working on my next TPT project. I just want to be ready for this coming school year plus I want to make MORE money each month than last year.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/McGraw-Hill-AMERICAN-HISTORY-Growth-ExpansionBINGO-game-2604525
I have come up with newer and better ideas for my trusted and true Bingo games and my Task Cards.
 
My wife is off doing 'her thing' and I'm doing mind. I still have grass to cut, house cleaning to do, but I can do all that as time passes during the HEAT of the day.
 
I also have to get ready for my wife's sister who is coming to visit during their birthdays next week.
 
Been working on this TPT item along with changing my "HANDLE' on this BLOG and my TPT account....
My account is now - MrE's History Emporium.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...