Monday, April 11, 2016

Emails flooding in

Seems that just when I'm not looking, someone drops an email off to me asking about some video I may or may not have seen. Problem is that I HAVE seen this one. Heck I even saw it as it was being produced by our own LPB station in Baton Rouge. I was there working on the LPB Louisiana History Bee and I - and a team of others - were writing questions that would be asked of competitors. And that was over ten years ago. GeeWhiz!!!!!!

I just got an email from my drugstore telling me my meds were ready. Nice. It has been 11 days since I turned the script in for filling. I'm glad it was a med I could do without for the time being. I also got my Contour test strips refilled. Both of these scripts were very PRICY!

I also uploaded another TPT product to add to my collection of over 447.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/LOUISIANA-Huey-P-Long-Lapbook-2496902
It is something I have used in the past and it does work for the students. I also just got an email telling me that TPT has put money in my PayPal account for this month. At least I have money again. Now just waiting on my SS money and I will be set for the month again.
 
Retirement check on the 1st, TPT by the 11th, and SS on the 14 or 15th of each month.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...